The award winning restaurant, Yalumba at Le Meridien Dubai. Its name and identity stem from the famous South Australian wine region of Yalumba which is reflected in the warm, earthy and organic interior design of the restaurant. Suited to a relaxed and casual clientele, Yalumba plays host to several successful themed sessions and events, including the famous and award winning Yalumba Brunch. A lively Saturday afternoon brunch, of impeccable food, sensational desserts, liquid treats, live music, entertainment and an unbeatable party mood. Until you've experienced Yalumba Brunch for yourself and sampled the lively atmosphere, have you really experienced a five-star Dubai party brunch!
-Yalumba is known for being the first party brunch in Dubai with its massive selection of international dishes.
- One of the best Friday brunch with free-flow sparkling or free-flowing Bollinger
-Yalumba is also known for its theme nights – Seafood Tuesdays, Fin Farm Fire & Queens Land
- South Australian wine region of Yalumba which is reflected in the warm, earthy and organic interior design of the restaurant
- Host to several successful themed sessions and events, including the famous and award winning Yalumba Brunch
- A five-star Dubai party brunch
- Most iconic ‘must-visit' restaurants in Dubai
Dates & Timings
6:30am to 10:30am - Breakfast
12:30pm- 3:30pm Lunch
6:30pm 9:30pm – Iftar
10:30pm to 1am- Suhoor
Dress code & more
Smart Casual, please refrain from wearing swimwear, flipflops/slippers and sleeveless clothes.