One of Dubai’s hottest hot spots, the buzzing main bar and dining room is dominated by buddha-bar’s famous four-metres high gilded statue and an entire wall of glass, soaring to 20 metres height. To the sensual sound of chill-out music, guests can luxuriate in a menu inspired by the cuisines of Thailand, China and Japan, with fresh seasonal ingredients from Arabia.
- The gorgeous large-scale, gold statue of the Buddha at the venue
- A luxe, intimate setting adorned in red accents and lighting, intensified with large windows
- Get your tastebuds ready for Pan Asian favourites like never before!
- Award-winning Seventh Heaven brunch
Dates & Timings
- SUNDAY - THURSDAY: 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- FRIDAY: 7:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- SATURDAY: 8:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- BRUNCH 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Dress code & more
Smart & Elegant - Tailored shorts are allowed.
For ladies, high or medium heels are welcomed.
Sportswear, beachwear, T-shirt, shorts, caps, flip-flops, ripped jeans and trainers are not permitted.